- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup gluten-free all purpose baking flour
- 1/3 cup trail mix
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg, or to taste (optional)
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, or to taste (optional)
- 1 pinch ground ginger, or to taste (optional)
- 1 pinch ground cloves, or to taste (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil and lightly oil the paper.
Sign up now and get up to
Whisk egg, coconut butter, and vanilla extract together in a bowl; add sugar and whisk until light and fluffy. Stir flour, trail mix, tapioca starch, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves into egg mixture until evenly-mixed. Drop dough by the teaspoonful 2-inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
Bake in the preheated oven until browned around the edges, 7 to 10 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet until crisped, 5 to 10 minutes.