- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 5 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 avocados – peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (11 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 Roma (plum) tomato, chopped
Mix together the sour cream, garlic, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, taco seasoning, hot pepper sauce, and 1/2 of the lemon juice in a bowl until well blended.
Sign up now and get up to
In another bowl, mash the avocado with the remaining lemon juice; set aside.
Spread the shredded lettuce over a 12-inch serving platter.
Layer the black beans evenly on top, followed by the Mexican-style corn.
Spread the prepared sour cream mixture over the corn.
Gently spread the avocado mixture on top of the sour cream.
Pour the salsa evenly over the avocado mixture.
Sprinkle the Mexican cheese blend, olives, green onions, and tomato on top.