- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 8 ounces uncooked medium shrimp
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 ounces andouille sausage or kielbasa, cut into half-moon slices
- 2 medium ribs celery, chopped
- 2 small red and/or green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 (5.6 ounce) package Knorr Cajun Sides – Red Beans & Rice
In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium high heat. Season shrimp with salt and pepper if desired. Cook shrimp until just pink, about 1 minute a side, remove and reserve (shrimp will not be fully cooked).
Sign up now and get up to
Season chicken with salt and pepper if desired and in same skillet, brown chicken on all sides, about 5 minutes, remove and reserve.
Add remaining tablespoon oil to skillet and cook sausage, stirring occasionally until browned, about 4 minutes.
Stir celery into skillet and cook until translucent, about 3 minutes. Add peppers to skillet and cook until slightly softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
Add water and Knorr(R) Cajun Sides(TM) – Red Beans & Rice to skillet, stir to combine. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat slightly and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in reserved chicken and shrimp and cook 3 – 4 minutes more or until rice is tender. Let stand 2 minutes. Serve.