- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a small bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and butter. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping, and press the rest of the crumbs into the bottom of a 7×11 inch baking pan. Set aside to chill in the refrigerator.
Sign up now and get up to
In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and milk until smooth. Spread evenly over the chilled crumb layer. Spread the pie filling over the cream cheese layer, and chill while preparing the whipped cream. In a chilled bowl, whip the heavy cream, sugar and vanilla until stiff, spread over the top of the blueberry layer. Sprinkle the top with the remaining graham cracker crumb mixture and keep chilled until serving time.