- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 small fresh poblano chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 fresh habanero pepper, seeded and minced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
Preheat grill for high heat.
Sign up now and get up to
In a large bowl, mix together the beef, garlic, jalapeno peppers, poblano pepper, habanero pepper, red pepper flakes, cilantro, and cumin. Form into burger patties.
Lightly oil the grill grate. Place burgers on grill, and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until well done.