- 1 1/2 cups uncooked rotini pasta
- 5 (1 1/2 inch thick) boneless pork chops, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (15 ounce) cans green beans
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bring a medium pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
Sign up now and get up to
Fill a large saucepan halfway with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the pork and boil for 7 to 10 minutes. While this is cooking, place the rice cereal squares, seasoned salt, garlic powder and onion powder in a resealable plastic bag and crush the cereal to crumbs; set aside.
Place the pork, mushroom soup, green beans, mayonnaise, pasta and 1 cup of the cheese into a 9×13 inch baking dish. Mix this well, then cover with the remaining cheese. Top off with the crushed cereal mixture, covering everything completely.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 40 minutes, or until heated throughout.