- 1 (8.8 ounce) pouch Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice Original Long Grain
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries (such as Ocean Spray Craisins)
- 1/8 cup toasted pecans, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons blood orange white balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons lemon-infused olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Microwave rice according to package instructions; refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
Place rice in serving bowl. Add celery, dried cranberries, pecans, green onions, and red onions. Stir in mayonnaise.
Whisk together white balsamic vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, honey, and garlic.
Toss rice salad with vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for at least an hour to allow flavors to blend.