- 3 thick slices whole grain bread
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, or as needed
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 ounces maple syrup, or to taste
Cut each bread slice into 4 even sticks.
Sign up now and get up to
Mix coconut, chia seeds, half-and-half, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl until batter is smooth.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add butter.
Dip bread sticks in the batter until completely coated.
Cook coated bread sticks in the hot butter until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Place raspberries in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until softened, about 1 minutes. Mix yogurt into raspberries.
Dip French toast sticks in raspberry-yogurt sauce and top with maple syrup.