- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach
- 6 large eggs, slightly beaten
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, cut into small pieces
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms and garlic until garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute. Add spinach to mushroom mixture and cook until spinach is wilted, 2 to 3 minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir eggs into mushroom-spinach mixture; season with salt and pepper. Cook, without stirring, until eggs start to firm; flip. Sprinkle cream cheese over egg mixture and cook until cream cheese starts to soften, about 5 minutes.