- 2 (10 ounce) packages egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package processed cheese food (such as Velveeta), cut into cubes
- 3 (6 ounce) cans chunk light tuna in water, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas, drained (optional)
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain noodles and return to the pot. Pour olive oil and salt over the drained noodles; stir.
Sign up now and get up to
Put processed cheese food cubes into a large, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth, 3 to 5 minutes; pour over noodles and add tuna, peas, celery soup, mushroom soup, and black pepper. Stir to coat noodles completely; pour into a large casserole dish. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top of the noodle mixture to cover completely.
Bake in preheated oven until Parmesan cheese just begins to brown, 20 to 30 minutes.