- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – pounded thin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 8 slices thinly sliced prosciutto
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
Brush each chicken cutlet with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Sign up now and get up to
Squeeze excess water out of the frozen spinach, then season with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Place 1 piece of prosciutto, 1 piece of provolone, and a thin layer of spinach on each chicken cutlet. Then sprinkle Parmesan over the tops.
Beginning at the short, tapered end, roll up each chicken cutlet, and secure with a toothpick.
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place chicken in the skillet, then pour in wine. Cook, turning the chicken, until the wine evaporates, and the chicken is cooked through and its juices run clear, about 20 minutes.