- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (1 pound) loaf processed cheese food (such as Velveeta), cut into cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 5 ounces tomato sauce
- 5 ounces diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Heat a large pot over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the pot until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir cheese, kidney beans, tomato sauce, tomatoes, green chilies, red onion, and cayenne pepper with the beef. Reduce heat to low. Cook and stir beef mixture until the cheese is melted completely, about 10 minutes.