- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 pound salami, sliced
- 1/4 pound cooked ham, sliced
- 1/4 pound pepperoni sausage, sliced
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Sign up now and get up to
Cover bottom of baking dish with 1 package crescent roll dough. Layer with salami, ham, and pepperoni. Cover meat with a layer of Provolone cheese and Swiss cheese. Spread 1/2 of the beaten eggs over the cheese. Top with second package of crescent rolls. Brush with remaining beaten eggs, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Cover with foil, and bake for another 10 minutes.