- Cooking spray
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups chopped cooked ham
- 3/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Prepare a 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Sign up now and get up to
Beat eggs, milk, sour cream, and salt together in a large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Mix ham, bell peppers, mushrooms, and green onion into the egg mixture; pour into the prepared baking dish.
Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Cover top of dish with Cheddar cheese; continue baking until cheese is melted, about 3 minutes.