- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 3 stalks celery, coarsely chopped, or more to taste
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 pinch garlic salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Mix olive oil and ranch dressing mix together in an 8-inch square baking pan. Add 1/2 of the potatoes, 1/2 of the zucchini, 1/2 of the onion, and 1/2 of the onion; stir to coat. Add remaining potatoes, zucchini, celery, and onion; stir to coat. Sprinkle bread crumbs and garlic salt over the top.
Bake in the preheated oven until vegetables are tender, 50 to 60 minutes.