- 1 meaty ham bone
- 3 potatoes, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) package baby carrots
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 6 cups water, or as needed to cover
Place ham bone, potatoes, and carrots into a slow cooker. Top with tomato paste, chicken bouillon granules, and Creole and Italian seasonings.
Sign up now and get up to
Pour in water as needed to cover; cook on High until potatoes and carrots are soft, 5 to 6 hours. Stir occasionally.