- 5 potatoes
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pickled gherkins, chopped
- 1/4 cup creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip)
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, cut into wedges, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, or as desired
Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes; drain and rinse with cold water to cool. Remove and discard potato skins. Slice potatoes.
Sign up now and get up to
Whisk vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl; add potatoes, onion, and chopped gherkin. Stir salad dressing into the mixture. Fold 3/4 the egg wedges into the mixture. Garnish with the remaining egg wedges and parsley. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.