- 1/2 cup walnuts, divided
- 4 cups chopped kale leaves, or more to taste
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 red apple, chopped and divided
- 6 tablespoons raisins, divided
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons water, or more as needed
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
Heat a skillet over medium heat. Toast walnuts in skillet until fragrant and lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
Toss kale, celery, 1/2 of the apple, 1/4 cup walnuts, and 1/4 cup raisins together in a large bowl.
Combine remaining apple, walnuts, and raisins with Dijon mustard, water, red wine vinegar, and sea salt in a blender; blend until smooth, adding water as needed to thin the mixture so it blends completely. Drizzle dressing over the salad and toss.