- 3 1/2 pounds shredded cooked pork
- 12 3/4 cups drained canned white hominy
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chile paste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 25 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
Combine pork, hominy, cilantro, oregano, garlic, chile paste, cumin, and lemon pepper on a flat-top grill or large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir until heated through, 10 to 15 minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
Spoon pork mixture into each tortilla and top with Cheddar cheese. Fold opposing edges of the tortilla to overlap the filling. Roll 1 of the opposing edges around the filling into a burrito; wrap in aluminum foil.