- 1 (12 ounce) package whole cranberries
- 1 small unpeeled orange, sliced
- 1 1/3 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mace
- 1 (40 ounce) can cut yams, drained
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Combine cranberries, orange slices, sugar, pecans, orange juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, and mace in a 2-quart baking dish.
Bake in preheated oven until cranberries soften, about 30 minutes. Stir yams into cranberry mixture and continue baking until heated through, about 15 minutes more.