- 1 (12 ounce) package uncooked pasta shells
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound cooked crabmeat
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta shells 10 to 12 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
Sign up now and get up to
In a bowl, blend the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, honey mustard, and dill. Season with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, toss together the cooked pasta, sour cream mixture, crabmeat, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and green onions. Cover and chill until serving.