- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 head fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 zucchini, thickly sliced
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly oil a large, shallow baking dish.
Sign up now and get up to
Combine vegetables in prepared baking dish, and lightly salt. Brush with olive oil, and sprinkle with dry soup mix.
Bake for 30 to 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until vegetables are tender. You can feel with a fork when they are ready.