- 60 buttery round crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
In a mixing bowl, combine the crushed crackers, confectioners sugar and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan; reserve 1/3 cup for sprinkling on top.
Sign up now and get up to
Blend together the lemonade, sweetened condensed milk and whipped topping. Pour over crust and sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. If desired, garnish with thinly sliced lemons.