- 2 cups quartered strawberries
- 1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste
- 1 1/3 cups whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 bananas, slightly mashed
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease and flour two 5×9-inch bread pans.
Sign up now and get up to
Place strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sugar.
Mix whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, oats, 2/3 cup white sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon together in the bowl of a stand mixer.
Stir bananas, eggs, and oil into strawberry mixture; pour into flour mixture. Beat mixture using the stand mixer until batter is just combined. Divide batter between the 2 prepared bread pans.
Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 25 to 35 minutes.