- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups baking mix (such as Bisquick )
- 2 tablespoons baking mix (such as Bisquick )
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 9×5-inch loaf pans.
Sign up now and get up to
Beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a bowl until smooth. Stir in sweet potatoes, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves until well blended.
Place all the baking mix in a large bowl; stir sweet potato mixture into baking mix until batter is just blended. Fold in pecans. Divide the batter evenly between the two loaf pans.
Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted in the center of the loaves comes out clean, 60 to 70 minutes. Cool loaves in the pans for at least 5 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack, at least 2 hours.