- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 teaspoon diced onion
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Grease a large baking dish.
Combine ham, Cheddar cheese, carrot, green bell pepper, instant rice, diced onion, milk, and cream of celery soup in a bowl until well mixed.
Transfer ham mixture to the prepared baking dish; cover dish with aluminum foil.
Bake in the preheated oven for 90 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking until casserole is hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes more.