- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh fettuccine
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2/3 (8 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 10 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring it to a rolling boil.
Sign up now and get up to
While the water is heating, melt the butter over medium heat in a large saucepan. Add the onions, mushrooms, and garlic; cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the sun-dried tomatoes, olives, artichoke hearts, wine, and lemon juice. Bring to a boil; reduce the heat and simmer until liquid is reduced by a third, about 4 minutes.
Cook the fresh pasta in boiling water until done, about 2 minutes. Drain.
Toss pasta with sauce. Top with fresh tomatoes and cheese, add pepper to taste, and serve.