- 1 (8 ounce) container blended strawberry yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
- 5 teaspoons strawberry flavored Jell-O mix
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons strawberry flavored cream cheese (optional)
- 2 fresh strawberries
Mix the yogurt and whipped topping together in a large bowl. Stir in the strawberry gelatin and the sugar. Mix until well dissolved. If a richer taste is desired, whisk in the strawberry flavored cream cheese until smooth. Garnish with fresh strawberries.