- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chile powder, or more to taste
- 1 (28 ounce) can no-salt crushed tomatoes in puree
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can no-salt-added beef broth
- 1 (5.4 ounce) package Knorr Fiesta Sides – Mexican Rice
- 1 (11 ounce) can low-sodium corn, drained
Place ground beef, onion, and garlic in a lightly greased Dutch oven. Cook over medium heat until ground beef is browned, breaking it apart with a wooden spoon as it cooks.
Sign up now and get up to
Add chili powder, tomatoes, and beef broth and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add Knorr(R) Rice and corn and cook another 7 minutes.