- 5 cups cubed whole wheat bread
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 large tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread bread cubes over a baking sheet.
Sign up now and get up to
Bake bread cubes in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Whisk olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, parsley, and salt in a large bowl. Fold in toasted bread, tomatoes, onion, olives, basil, and Parmesan cheese until vinegar dressing is evenly distributed.