- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs, or as needed
- 1/2 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard, or to taste (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 small skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, pounded 1/2-inch thick
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Stir yogurt, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, ranch dressing mix, garlic powder, mustard, and pepper together in a bowl. Spread yogurt mixture over each chicken breast to coat completely. Transfer coated chicken to a baking dish.
Bake chicken in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Turn on the oven's broiler.
Broil chicken, turning once, until bread crumbs are toasted, and chicken breasts are no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 2 to 4 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).