- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafer cookies
- 8 ounces pecans
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup bourbon whiskey
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, or to taste (optional)
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar, or to taste, for rolling
Grind cookies in a food processor into fine crumbs; transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Sign up now and get up to
Grind pecans in the food processor; add to cookie crumbs. Stir 1 cup confectioners' sugar, bourbon whiskey, cocoa powder, and corn syrup with the cookies and pecans until the mixture holds together; roll into 3/4-inch balls.
Spread coconut onto a plate and 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar onto a separate plate. Roll balls in coconut and sugar to coat. Arrange balls onto a platter, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until hardened, at least 1 hour.