- 2 eggs
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsalted raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted dates
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat pastry flour
Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly oil a 9×13-inch baking dish.
Sign up now and get up to
Mix the eggs, banana, oats, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, milk powder, dates, raisins, walnuts, apricots, wheat germ, maple syrup, and whole-wheat pastry flour together in a large bowl until thoroughly combined; spread the mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish.
Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes; set aside to cool. Cut into 9 bars and wrap with plastic to store.