- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and discarded
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 whole wheat English muffins, split
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook kale and garlic in the boiling water until kale is softened, about 5 minutes. Drain and rinse kale and garlic under cold water, reserving the boiling water.
Sign up now and get up to
Blend kale, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and about 1 tablespoon of the boiling water in a blender until smooth; add more water as needed to thin the pesto.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon pesto onto each English muffin half; sprinkle with chicken and top with mozzarella cheese. Arrange pizzas on a baking sheet.
Bake in the preheated oven until mozzarella cheese is melted and lightly browned, about 20 minutes.