- 1 (18.25 ounce) package brownie mix (such as Pillsbury)
- 2/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
Sign up now and get up to
Mix brownie mix, oil, eggs, and water together in a bowl until well combined. Mix cream cheese, sugar, butter, flour, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl.
Fill each muffin cup 1/2-full with brownie mix; top with cream cheese mixture. Spoon brownie mix over cream cheese mixture layer.
Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the brownie part comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.