- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 skinless, bone-in chicken breast halves
- 4 slices bacon, cut in half
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
In a bowl, mix the olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, turmeric, mustard, and garlic.
Arrange the chicken breast halves in a medium baking dish, and top each with 2 halves bacon. Brush with the glaze.
Cover, and bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove cover, and continue baking 15 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.