- 2 tablespoons Caesar salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups garlic stuffed olives
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces
- 4 white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Stir the Caesar salad dressing, ranch salad dressing, olive oil, canola oil, lemon juice, basil, and sugar together in a small bowl; set aside.
Sign up now and get up to
Rinse the stuffed olives, shake off excess water, then cut each olive in half. Combine the olives, lettuce, mushrooms, and feta cheese in a mixing bowl. Drizzle with the salad dressing, and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to serve.