- 1 pound eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 poblano pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
Sign up now and get up to
Grill eggplant, red bell pepper, poblano pepper, and jalapeno pepper until tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Remove seeds from red bell pepper and poblano pepper. Chop eggplant and peppers.
Pulse eggplant-peppers mixture, green onions, garlic, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a food processor until finely chopped and spreadable.