- 1 cup butter, very soft
- 1 (8 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen blueberries
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Coat a 9×13-inch pan with butter.
Sign up now and get up to
Beat butter and ricotta cheese together in a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment until creamy. Add sugar and sucralose sweetener; beat until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well until each is incorporated. Mix in vanilla extract and almond extract.
Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Slowly mix flour mixture into butter mixture. Fold blueberries gently into the batter.
Pour batter evenly into the prepared pan.
Bake cake in the preheated oven until edges are golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Continue baking until the center is set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 to 75 minutes.