- 5 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tablespoon dried basil
- 16 ounces fresh cheese-filled tortellini
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons grated Romano cheese
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
In a large pot over medium high heat, bring the broth to a boil. Add the red pepper flakes and basil to taste, then add the tortellini and cook per package instructions, or until tender.
Sign up now and get up to
Add the beans and cheese and reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 5 to 8 minutes, or until beans are tender. Add the corn and allow to heat through, about 1 to 2 minutes.