- 1 (3 pound) bone-in turkey breast half
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese spread with garden vegetables
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Place turkey breast into a slow cooker. Combine butter, whipped cream cheese spread, soy sauce, parsley, basil, sage, thyme, black pepper, and garlic powder in a small bowl until smooth. Brush herb mixture over the turkey breast. Cover slow cooker.
Sign up now and get up to
Cook until turkey is tender, 4 to 6 hours on High or 8 to 10 hours on Low.