- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 4 grapes, halved
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon orange zest, or to taste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup, or to taste (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Sign up now and get up to
Combine coconut flour and cinnamon in a bowl. Add zucchini, egg, 1 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup, and vanilla extract and mix well. Spread zucchini mixture into the form of a pizza crust on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake in the preheated oven until zucchini “crust” is cooked through, about 15 minutes. Cool “crust”.
Spread yogurt onto zucchini “crust” and top with strawberries, grapes, banana, orange zest, and a drizzle of maple syrup.