- 1 (9 inch) angel food cake, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 (1 ounce) packages fat-free, sugar-free vanilla pudding mix (such as Jell-O)
- 1 cup sliced strawberries, or to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container light whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Layer angel food cake in the bottom of a trifle bowl or large glass serving bowl.
Sign up now and get up to
Whisk fat-free milk and vanilla pudding mix together in a bowl; pour over angel food layer. Sprinkle strawberries and pineapple over pudding layer; spoon whipped topping over fruit layer. Top with walnuts.