- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground white pepper, or to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste (optional)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup frozen corn
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute onion and garlic in hot oil until slightly softened and fragrant, about 3 minutes. Add chicken pieces; season with salt, white pepper, and black pepper. Cook and stir chicken until no longer pink in the middle, 7 to 10 minutes; transfer to an 8-inch square baking dish.
Stir condensed soup, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, corn, sour cream, and milk together in a bowl; pour over chicken in the baking dish. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over the top.
Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and cheese is melted, about 20 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.