- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries, quartered
- 1/4 cup green maraschino cherries, quartered
- 2 1/2 cups rainbow colored miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
In a mixing bowl, blend together cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
Sign up now and get up to
Add pineapple, cherries, marshmallows and pecans. Mix together and fold in whipped cream. Place in a 9×9 inch pan, cover and freeze overnight.
Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving, place on bed of shredded lettuce.