- 1 3/4 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups sour cream
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Mix graham cracker crumbs, walnuts, cinnamon and melted butter together. Press on bottom and sides of a 9 inch springform pan.
Combine 3 well-beaten eggs, cream cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla and almond extract. Beat until smooth. Blend in the sour cream and pour into the crumb crust.
Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for about 35 minutes or just till set. Cool. Chill well, about 4 or 5 hours. Filling will be soft. May be served as is or topped with your favorite fruit topping or glaze.