- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 8 ounces farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 1 (15 ounce) can seasoned small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves, or amount to taste
Combine the olive oil and garlic in a small bowl. Set aside.
Sign up now and get up to
Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the bow tie pasta and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink.
Place the pasta, beans, tomatoes, basil, and 2 tablespoons of the garlic olive oil in a large bowl; toss gently until combined. Serve the remaining olive oil at the table to drizzle over individual servings.