- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, flour, salt vanilla and cinnamon. Pour filling into pie shell.
Bake for 20 minutes at 450 degrees F (230 degrees C) then turn oven temperature down to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and continue baking 40 more minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack before serving.