- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat pizzelle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
Sign up now and get up to
Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, and allspice together in a bowl.
Beat sugar and eggs together in a bowl using an electric mixer. Add butter; beat until blended. Add pumpkin puree and vanilla extract; beat until blended. Add flour mixture and mix on medium speed until smooth batter forms.
Drop a tablespoon of batter onto the preheated iron. Bake until golden, 30 to 40 seconds, or a few seconds longer for darker pizzelle. Remove cookies from the pizzelle press by lifting gently with a fork or spatula; cool on waxed paper.