- 1 cup Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice Whole Grain Brown
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup Buffalo-style hot pepper sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 (8 inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup celery sticks
- 1 cup reduced fat ranch dressing, divided
Cook rice according to package directions.
Combine shredded chicken and buffalo sauce in a bowl.
Sign up now and get up to
Microwave tortillas on microwave-safe plate covered with a damp paper towel on High until warm and pliable, about 20 to 30 seconds.
Evenly divide rice among four tortillas and spreading out to within 1/2 inch of the edges. Top rice with chicken mixture. Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese over chicken mixture; top with shredded lettuce.
Fold in the sides of the tortilla and begin to roll tightly; repeat for each wrap. Cut in half, diagonally. (Or wrap in foil and refrigerate if serving later. )
Serve each wrap with baby carrots and celery sticks and about 1/4 cup ranch dressing for dipping.